Email: [email protected]
813 2nd Avenue North
N Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
John Watson Blanton retired to the North Myrtle Beach area from the Durham, North Carolina area. John has been involved in commercial & residential real estate, commercial & residential real estate appraisals, code enforcement, project management, property management, and engineering & development for 34 years. John has 26 years of direct experience in the commercial and residential real estate market with expertise in: listing properties, providing strong buyers representation for both homeowners and investors and having extensive knowledge surrounding new residential and commercial construction, code enforcement, project management and property management.
John is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina. He also has his Residential Appraisal licenses in North Carolina & South Carolina, as well as, being a licensed General Contractor in North Carolina. John’s many years of experience, as well as his extensive industry knowledge and associated designations, are a huge asset to the White Shoreline Realty team.
John holds the following certifications/state licenses:
- South Carolina Residential Real Estate Appraiser License (CR4398)
- South Carolina Real Estate Brokers License (38338)
- North Carolina Residential Real Estate Appraiser License (A-58)
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker License (#61488)
- U.S. Department Of Housing & Urban Development REAC (ME0742)
- Southern Building Code Congress Housing Rehabilitation Certification (#1027)
- North Carolina Building Inspections Certifications, Level III (#0634)
- North Carolina Limited General Contractor License (#21641)